Friday, June 30, 2017

My Happy Place plus Peppered Cottons

I will be the first to admit that I am in My Happy Place anywhere there is fabric. Of course, having grandkids around and being able to fondle said fabric is even better. Over the past few days, I've had the best of both worlds! 😂

We've had the pleasure of having both sets of grandkids with us and although it's tiring, it's wonderful. They love the outdoors, the love to help Grandpa Jack make bread or do anything in the kitchen (even wash dishes!), and they love to help me play with fabric.

Now that they are gone, I've had the opportunity to start cutting out some projects and I'm thrilled to be working with my new favorite solids - Peppered Cottons and  Studio E's fabulous My Happy Place collection.

I've got the first project all cut out and ready to press and sew, and sew, and sew. I love these grey fabrics and think the Surf Peppered Cotton is perfect with it! I can't wait to finish this!



I decided to go ahead and cut my next project too. That way I can be using this as a leader/ender project and get a head start on it. I love doing that!


Stay tuned for updates, and I hope you get to spend time in
YOUR Happy Place...😃

No comments: