Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Will You Join Me?

I saw this posted on Facebook by Kathy Brown of The Teacher's Pet and thought I'd share it. I love this picture!! :-)

Today is the day!  Our Wednesday quilt group is back together again after a long hiatus. Can't wait!!! 

"You can choose to live your life with the joy of the front row or solemness of the third row. The choice is yours."   author unknown

"You can choose to live your life with the joy of the front row 
or solemness of the third row. 
The choice is yours."        
                                                    author unknown

I choose the front row! What about you? Will you join me in the front row?

2 comments:

Mara said...

I am SO a front row seater, I will join you and wish I could join them now, they look like my grandma, I miss her.

Unknown said...

I will be most happy to join you in the front seat, but I'm gonna wear pants...