Monday, May 5, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I'm making another version of my Dressed To The Nines. This one was made using Sweet Serenade by Basic Grey. (I love their fabrics!) 


The original quilt is hanging at M & E Quilt Shoppe because I'll be teaching a class there and I needed another sample for another program I'm doing. Since I like the quilt, I don't mind having a second one made, although this may not be finished until sometime next week because I'm teaching all week. I think this will make a great donation quilt and plan to use it as such when I'm done showing it at the program.

Since this quilt starts as a disappearing nine patch and there are fabrics with musical notes, etc. in this line, perhaps this version should be called 
A Quilter's (not Beethoven's) Ninth Symphony.  :-)

Check out what other quilters have on their design walls today.
Go to Judy L's Patchwork Times.

No comments: