Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday Archives Link Party


Val's Quilting Studio

This week is all about  BOYS and BOM Finishes

If you are looking for Tip Tuesday!

click HERE

I participated in a For the Boys Blog Hop last year and that certainly fits today's theme.  :-)

Click HERE to go to my original post for the blog hop, but  in case you just want to see the projects, here they are.

I only have one grandson, but I have three granddaughters. The two older granddaughters love this quilt just as much as the grandson so I think I hit the jackpot when I used dinosaur fabric. 

And yes, I was right. This makes a great "sleepover at Grandma's house" quilt!





I have participated in a number of BOMs over the years, although it's been a while. Unfortunately I don't seem to have any pictures on this computer that would make it easy to post here.

Of course I have lots of quilts that aren't really BOMs, but it seems that I only make one block a month. Does that count?  :-)

Of course not being able to find the pictures now has me wondering where they are. Perhaps I'll send some time searching.

Check out other Tuesday Archive posts by going to 

No comments: