Friday, April 18, 2014

Interesting!

This week has been very interesting.

Here's a picture of what we awakened to on Tuesday.


It was beautiful and we knew it was coming, but I still was so over snow that it didn't really make me very happy. That is until I took this cool picture, then I was glad to have the snow, even if just for a few minutes. Fortunately the roads were not bad when I had to drive to teach my quilting class.  :-)

I subbed at the high school Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and that was fun, especially when I approached the school yesterday morning and remembered that it was a special day. (It had nothing to do with Easter or the fact that there was a long weekend approaching.)

It was Drive Your Tractor to School Day!


I like subbing in a rural school.  :-)

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We had that snow too. I love the tractors!!