Sunday, April 7, 2013

Look What the Wind Blew In...

It's a post from me!

Wow, I can hardly believe that March is gone and even though I chastised myself almost a month ago about being a bad blogger and not posting, it didn't help. One measly post was written in March. One!! That is sad. I wish I could say it was because I was on some wonderfully exciting trip or working on a top secret project, but unfortunately that is not the case.

The mere truth is that I was too unorganized, busy or just plain un-inspired to sit down and write something for you all to read. There I said it. Whew! I'm glad it's out.

Unfortunately, it hasn't just been blogging that's suffered. I haven't spent nearly enough time in my sewing room to accomplish much. Don't get me wrong. I have been involved in some quilt-related things, just not actual quilting for me or for fun.

Well, this morning I feel the desire to sit down and re-acquaint myself with my trusty sewing machine. I'm hoping "she's" not too upset with having left her for so long. I think I'll treat her to a spa routine (cleaning, oiling, etc.) before I put her to work. That should make her feel loved and useful again, don't you think.  :-)

I promise that I'll be back later today with some pictures and hopefully words of wisdom - or at least fun.  

No comments: