Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Upcoming Blog Hop

I'm participating in another blog hop soon. YEAH!! I had so much fun with the Dots on Dots hop and when I saw the information about a new one, I was super excited.

This one is called UR Priceless and I'm sure you're going to love it. It begins Nov. 5th and continues on through Nov. 13th.

I have my coin purse made but I just pulled fabric for a few others. (Notice I didn't say for another one!) I have a feeling this may become addictive to make so I had better start thinking about  a support group or something. :-)

Also, I haven't decided on a giveaway yet and although I know it's not a requirement, I like to do it so I better get my thinking cap on and make a decision. Any ideas???

1 comment:

The Slow Quilter said...

Addictive, is right, I post my purses on Nov. 5th, and I cannot stop making them. We might have to start a UR Priceless support group.