Saturday, October 20, 2012

Today's Tasks

Ok, I really need to get off this computer and get over to the sewing machine! Sometimes it seems to take a very long time to check the day's e-mails, catch up on news and poke around at a few of my favorite websites. Today is one of those days.

I have an embroidery order to crank out today or tomorrow and I really should do it before I work on the four patch units on my Vintage quilt. Of ocurse I'd rather work on the piecing, but I'll be a good girl and finish the towels first. I also have a cookie order, but I'll work on that while the embroidery is being done.

Jack and I have dinner plans tonight and I'm really excited. We don't go out often, so this is a treat for us. What makes this a real treat is that we will be joined by three really wonderful friends.

I hope you spend the day doing something you love or with someone you love! :-)

1 comment:

The Slow Quilter said...

You have a great night out with friends, and the work will follow.