Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A New Quilt

While I was at Tennessee Quilts, for the Judy Niemeyer workshops, I won a door prize. I won a pattern by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts called Paper Roses.


I like the pinwheel look of this and decided that I would make it "some day." Well, the next day, Denise, Mary and I went shopping at the Sewing Bee Quilt Shop and I found a charm pack that I thought was just adorable. It's called Ten Little Things by Moda and I figured it would work for the above pattern to make a baby quilt. Afterall, I had a new grandchild on the way and I didn't know the gender. 

Well, to make a long story short, "some day" came sooner than later and I just finished to quilt top.


I think this will be ok for a little boy, don't you? I will probably have Nikki and Zach make that decision and then try to get it quilted right away. I really didn't want Ronan to have to wait for his quilt, like Sadie did. 

No comments: