Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stash Report - Weeks 2 & 3

Since I didn't report anything last week and I did sew quite a bit before I headed to Dayton, I have decent numbers to share. I've made two tops since the new year began (Margarita Sunrise#2 and Weave It To Me) and I finished my Tumbler UFO. There has been no fabric purchases so far this year, but that could change at any moment, as we all know. I think I have the backing fabric for all three of the tops that I recently finished so I need to get them quilted and count that fabric as "out the door."

What a perfect day to sew! It's cold outside but toasty in here, thanks to the fire in the fireplace. And the smell of soup simmering on the stove and Jack's bread rising in the kitchen is so wonderful! I've got to get a handwork project ready so I can sew and watch the football game later! As I said, it's a perfect day....to sew!

Here's the report:

Fabric Added This Week: 0.0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 0.0 yards
Fabric Used These Two Weeks: 26.75 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 26.75 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2012: 0.0 yard

UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound):
UFOs Still to Do: ??? (I really should make a list, but that would only upset me!)
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound):
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound: 14
Quilts Quilted and Ready to be Bound: 0

Check out what other quilters are doing with their stash by going to Judy L's Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Love your "Weave It To Me" quilt. I just might have to make one. Congrats on using 26+ yards so far this year.