Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stash Report - Week 4

It was a good week! I've got two more quilts quilted so that used up some backing yardage. And even though I bought more backing fabric because it was on sale, it pretty much equals out - only 3/4 yard bought more than used. YEAH!! I love it when that happens.

Now, here's a warning about my next report. I will be going on a retreat to Holmes County (Amish Country) from Friday - Monday and of course no matter how much I think I'm NOT going to buy, I always do. My only saving grace is that I usually get a lot sewn and I hope that holds true this time.

Here's the report:

Fabric Added This Week: 12.00 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 12.0 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 11.75 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 38.50 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2012: 26.50 yard

UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 2
UFOs Still to Do: ??? (I really should make a list, but that would only upset me!)
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound):
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound: 12
Quilts Quilted and Ready to be Bound: 2

Check out what other quilters are doing with their stash by going to Judy L's Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Have fun at your retreat! Even if you buy more than you use, it's still early in the year. You have plenty of time to use it up!