Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wow!!!


Tonight I had the honor of being with some really wonderful people! I was part of the Honor Flight of Northwest Ohio's celebration of the return from the day in Washington, D.C.  Jack and I attended the event and we only took a few photos, but I'll be receiving some from a friend who was there taking pictures. All I can say is that it was such an honor to be part of this.

Check out all the quilts that were given to the veterans tonight!


Here we are anxiously awaiting the plane's arrival.



And here is the Genoa, OH American Legion Band. They entertained us while we were waiting and then played wonderful music for the veterans.


Later, I'll post a couple of pictures we have of me handing out some of the quilts. I know I said it before but this truly was an honor for me!




No comments: