Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stash Report - Weeks 34-37 YIKES!!

It's late Sunday evening and I'm just now getting around to my stash report. I guess I should look at it from another perspective - at least I'm posting a stash report, which is more than I can say that I've done for almost a month now.

I finished a couple of projects and I even sold a few things so all in all, it's been a good month quilting wise.  I'm really thinking that 200 net used yards just might happen. :-)

I think that I'm most excited about the fact that I've completed 9 UFO and 29 new quilts. Now if I can just get the balance of the tops quilted and bound.....

Here's the report.
Fabric Added These 4 Weeks: 4.375 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 141.875 yards
Fabric Used These 4 Weeks: 20.00 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 325.375 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2011: 183.50 yards
UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 9
UFOs Still to Do: ???
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 29
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound: 6
Quilts Quilted and Ready to be Bound: 3

Check out how other quilters are doing with their stash usage. Go to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

No comments: