Thursday, September 8, 2011

Frustrated!!

I've been trying to get to my e-mail today and it keeps asking me to verify my password. Well, I've done that at least a dozen times and it still won't recognize it. Of course I have an alternate e-mail to have them send help but I get the same message on that e-mail account. It seems to me that the "help" is really just taking me in circles. I sure do miss being able to talk to an actual person!

I tried answering the security question and I guess I've answered it incorrectly because now my account is frozen for the next 12 hours! ARGGGGGG

I have a bunch of e-mails to respond to and send out and I can't do it. Of course I didn't print out the meeting info for this afternoon so I don't even remember the address of where I'm supposed to go.

It's official. I'm really frustrated right now!

No comments: