Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stash Report - Weeks 11 and 12

Not much sewing done here this past week because life just got in the way, but the report isn't so bad because I'm posting for TWO weeks. Mmmmmmm, maybe I should do that more often so it looks really good instead of a yard here and a yard there. Who am I kidding? I couldn't plan that if I wanted to. Besides, a yard used (or bought) is a yard and it doesn't matter if it's recorded by itself or with 11 other yards!

I'm looking forward to some sewing time this week. I have to get caught up on my Glacier Star, plus I have a couple of smaller quilts (60" x 80" or so) that I can quilt here and not take to Kare's house. I'm just planning an all-over design on them, so why don't I just buckle down and do it? I think it'd feel really good to get those done. Then I can not feel so bad concentrate on starting a new project or two, or three......There are just so many that I want to make. I wish I didn't have to sleep!!

Here's the report:
Fabric Added: 2.75 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 40.75 yards
Fabric Used: 9.50
Fabric Used to Date: 71.875
Net Fabric Used for 2011: 31.125 yards
UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 3
UFOs Still to Do: ???
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 4

Check out how other quilters are using their stash by going to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

No comments: