Saturday, January 1, 2011

UFO Challenge - #6 Come on Down!!

Judy L. of Patchwork Times randomly picked UFO #6 to work on during the month of January. My number 6 is a paper pieced patriotic wall hanging called Hooray! from the book Strippin' Time.
This book is a project of the month book and this is July's project. Now I have to tell the truth here. I haven't done any other projects from this book. I have fabric for some, but I haven't started or completed any of them. That's pretty sad isn't it? Well, by the end of this month, that won't be the case; and who knows, maybe I'll start looking at the other projects more closely and get working on them. I do have to have some UFOs for the 2012 challenge, don't I? :-)

Here's where I am with the project so far.
Check back soon for progress!

1 comment:

Dionne said...

Wow, nice list! I'm in the 2011 UFO challenge along with you, but most of my projects hae a great deal of piece work left to do. Including my project #6 - which I haven't LOOKED at in more than 13 years! Talk about a UFO!
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress this year.
Cheers,
Dionne