Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


I try to remember to be thankful every day of the year, but I'm not always successful, so this day is really special to me because it makes me pause and think about my life and the wonderful people and things in it.

I feel blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

My family is amazing!
Yep, grandchildren can be loud, but the sound of them knocking on your bedroom door in the morning, wanting to come in and jump in bed and chat or play makes up for the screaming that happens in the afternoon. (I especially look forward to it because they live 4 hours away and I don't get to hear it often enough!) I love the fact that I can always, and I mean always, call one of my sibling, at any time of the day just because I miss them and want to talk. It truly is a good feeling to know that you can always depend on someone to help you when you need it. Mom is still going strong and is a great role model for good living. Jack there are no words to describe your role in my life! I love you! Thank you. Nikki and Lynn - wow, what can I say? I am so proud of you both. Being your mom has made my life complete. Sheryll, Linda and David - you three are amazing. Thanks for making me feel welcome and allowing me to be part of your life. And by the way, you have great kids!!!

My friends (including my internet friends), are great and I often feel like they are a part of my family. I love celebrating the good times, and I feel honored to be with you during your struggles and times of need. (For you quilting friends, thank you for the inspiration you provide me when you share your ongoing projects, finished quilts, and creative ideas. You are truly all artists, whether you believe it or not!)

My co-workers are terrific, and I volunteer with the some of the most caring and giving people you will ever meet.

Thanks to each and every one of you for being part of my life and allowing me to be part of yours. (Of course, my family doesn't really have a choice now do they?) :-)

I hope you enjoy your day and that peace, love and happiness follows you always!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Joanne I received your email about the UFO challenge and have added you to the list. Unfortunately I couldn't reply to your email as you are set at no-reply.

Thanks for joining us!