Monday, September 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday

It's Monday night and I haven't posted anything yet. I debated not posting but quickly reminded myself that it is way too easy to just say "I won't post this week because it's so late. I'll be sure to post next week." Well, as you can tell from my stash report yesterday, one week quickly turns into four weeks!

So, here's what's on my design wall......THREADS!!!



Now, this is what I wish was on my design wall....

Or maybe this......



I have a couple of T-shirt quilts that I need to get done, along with a couple of memory quilts and I had hoped to have them ready to work on today but I had to work extra hours - again.
Maybe tomorrow.......


Check out what other quilters have on their design walls by going to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tomorrow is another opportunity to quilt!