Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stash Report - Week 3

This week wasn't a very "quilty" week, but I did manage to get the binding on the blue quilt completed. I've been picking out fabric to use for the guild challenge fabric from last year, but since I'm not done and I'll probably toss aside what I've already picked out and use something entirely different, I'm not including that in my report this week.

Fabric Used This Week: .75 yards

Fabric Used to Date: 34.750 yards

Fabric Added This Week: 0.0 yards

Fabric Added to Date: 26.625 yards

Net Fabric Used for 2010: 8.125 yards

Even though I didn't get much quilting done, I did spend some time visiting friends and family that we haven't seen in a long time. Friday was spent in Canton visiting Jack's 92 years old aunt and his cousin. On the way home, we stopped in Canal Fulton and visited with my brother-in-law who is "batcheloring" it for the long weekend. As usual we had a great time and really can't wait so long to visit either of them again!

Last night we went to Fremont to visit friends and expected to be home around 8:00but didn't return until after 11:00! Again, if we didn't wait so long to visit, we wouldn't have to spend so much time catching up. It was worth not getting any quilting done Friday or Saturday!

Have you been putting off visiting someone? Take the time and do it. You'll have a great time.

No comments: