Sunday, January 18, 2009

Staying Busy

As promised, I'm posting a couple of pictures of projects that were done for Christmas gifts, orders, etc. The little fish wallhanging is a variation of the pattern Gone Fishing by MH Designs. I have done the original a couple of different times, but wanted this wallhanging to be a bit smaller. The original has a fishing pole added to the right side. It is quite cute and easy to paper piece together.

The tote bags below are just 4 of the 18 that I made. They are easy to make and are a combination of lots of features that I like from various bags that I have seen.

I also helped a friend make 4 quilts for Christmas. She did most of the piecing on 3 of them, but I did the last one because of time restraints. I quilted all of them and added the bindings as well. They were simple patterns (2 of them are a square in a square, 1 is a 9 patch soduko and the last is a 16 patch soduko), but they were all fun to make.





No comments: